Sunday, December 18, 2011

Vogelsinger, Part 1

Titan can't wait for Baby Vogz to arrive either!
I have been looking forward to a pregnancy shoot for a long, long time.  It's such a special time in life and one that I hope to experience someday.  Sarah and Brian are pregnant with their first child and allowed me into their home to capture Sarah in her 8th month, she'd due in mid January.  We had a lot of fun, this being the first time for both of us!  I was happy I had a friend who let me wrap her up in ribbon, point hot lights at her, and was patient with me as I tried to figure out what I was doing!  Thank you Sarah, Brian and Titan for a great afternoon and some sweet photographs!  I'm looking forward to Baby Vogz's arrival when so we can do it again!




I need to remember to take the wrappers off next time I try this, thanks Pinterest!


So classic, this might be my favorite!  Gorgeous!

No comments: