Saturday, December 3, 2011

Brennan

Oh what fun the Brennan's are!  We set out on a short fall hike in the woods of Waterfall Glen in Darien, but never found a waterfall! We did, however, find a snake on the path thanks to Caden's keen eye.  Carly, Callie, and Caden are a spirited bunch who were more than willing to "ham" it up for photos.  Thank you to the Brennan's for a great afternoon, I'm looking forward to doing it again!









Throwing leaves, take one....perfect!


I guess we'll hold hands....


Treehuggers







The Super Scary Snake!


4 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE these Katie!

Janet said...

Katie, These came out adorable. I love the pictures and want to buy some.

Morgan's Mommy said...

Very nice!!!

kkphoto said...

Thanks Ladies! I'm doing your post next Michelle! Janet, leave your email and I will forward you the link to Snapfish, or ask Renee to forward to you!